LIC. NAVIGATION, PNB, PER, PY
Navigation License, Basic Navigation Pattern, Recreational Boat Pattern and Yacht Pattern.
Our prices include:
Right to examination. (One call)
Practices of candle in candle option
Basic Navigation Pattern (PNB)
PNB motor: 350 €
PNBmotor and sail: 525 €
The nautical title authorizes the government of recreational boats both sailing and motor up to 8 meters in length and with an engine power adequate to the homologated for the boat. It also allows the steering of watercraft without power limits.
It allows the navigation of a boat that does not move more than 5 miles in any direction from an accessible port or beach.
To obtain it, a theoretical exam must be approved and basic safety and navigation practices must be carried out, the duration of which can not be less than 8 hours.
A training course in Radiocommunication should be carried out for a minimum of 4 hours: two theoretical and two practical ones.
You can also opt instead for doing the Short-Range Radio Operator Course, with a duration of 12 hours and that will serve you already for the rest of other recreational degrees. This is optional.
For the sailing boat government, practices must be carried out on a sailing vessel with a minimum duration of 16 hours. These practices will also serve the rest of the recreational qualifications.
Course price: 125 €
All inclusive and with title processing.
Holders of the "Titulin": 4 hours of practice: € 100
The nautical title authorizes the governments of vessels as much sailing as of motor until 6 meters of length, and with an engine power adapted to the homologated for the boat. It also allows the government of watercraft "class c".
It allows the navigation with a boat that does not move more than 2 miles in any direction of a pueerto or beach accessible and always in day navigation.
To obtain it a theoretical course of 2 hours of duration and a practical class of 4 hours in a boat.
There is no further examination by the Administration to obtain it.
This title can be accessed at the age of 16, with parental authorization until the age of 18.
Pattern Boats (PER)
PER engine and sail: € 725
Authorizes the government of recreational craft sailing or motor up to 12 meters in length and power approved for the boat, in the area between the coast and the line parallel to the same drawn to 12 miles, as well as inter- Balearic and Canary Archipelagos.
- To obtain it it is obligatory to pass a theoretical examination and to carry out the practices of Safety and Navigation (minimum 16 hours).
- Mandatory radiocommunication practices must also be carried out, the duration of which may not be less than 12 hours.
- For sailing boats, practices must be carried out on a sailboat with a minimum duration of 16 hours. These sailing practices once performed are valid for all sports qualifications.
- The duration of the course will be 20 hours, in classes of two hours, two days a week, or four hours once a week.
PER for navigation Peninsula to Baleares.
Holders of the Recreo Boat Patronage Title who wish to qualify for the Peninsula-Balearic navigation permit must do a 24-hour Security and Navigation practice on a cruise.
Price of the practice: 300 €
Yacht Pattern (PY)
PY motor and sailing: € 1025.
The title authorizes the government of sailing and motor boats up to 24 meters in length and with the power approved for the boat, between the coast and the line parallel to the same one drawn to 150 miles.
- Must have the title of pleasure boats.
- A theoretical test must be approved and basic safety and navigation practices must be carried out, the duration of which can not be less than 48 hours.
- Regulatory radiocommunication practices must be carried out, the duration of which may not be less than 12 hours. It is not necessary for holders of the Short Range Radio Operator Title of the PER.
- For the sailing boat government, practices (if not done previously), of at least 16 hours, must be carried out on a sailboat.
- The duration of the course will be 40 hours, in classes of two hours, two days a week, or four hours once a week.